Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Much


Happy First Thanksgiving!



Megan is so sweet!




Waiting for the feast!



Cooking the Big Feast




I am so glad when grandma comes





Cousins are the best!
We have so much to be thankful for. I didn't want to pass up this chance to tell how much fun Thanksgiving was this year. We had a great time with my parents and did lots of fun things. Eating ,shopping,movies,eating,playing,going to Yosemite, laughing etc.. We are so glad they came to see us.We made some great memories. I am so thankful for families, and friends,Jesus Christ , and good health and a warm house to live in.(This is such a crazy time of year so I wanted to take a minute and reflect on our many blessings.)Happy Holidays!





1 comment:

Laurel said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you had a really good time with your family. Families are the best!