Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaden!

Seven years ago I became a mom. I didn't know what to expect. But I am so thankful I am Jaden's mom. He keeps me on my toes. There have been many ups and downs to figuring out motherhood but I am very blessed. I don't know where the time has gone,but it really has changed my life for the better. Jaden is such a sweet spirit and is very kind to his sisters and friends and family.We are just so thankful that Heavenly Father sent him to us. We are glad you are apart of our family Jaden. We love you so much. Don't forget we are all in this together!! When ever I tell him this he gets the biggest smile on his face.

7 comments:

Sara Paul said...

Jaden--we love you soooo much and think you are a great cousin! We hope you have a wonderful birthday in California. (We are soooo jealous!)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! Time goes so fast i can't believe he is 7. Hope you have a fun weekend celebrating your little boy.

Laurel said...

Happy birthday Jaden! Time sure does fly because I remember going to the hospital when you had him. I hope he had a good day, and you should download that "High School Musical"song if you don't already have it called "We're all in this Together." I am sure you know what I am talking about though, right?

Maddock Family said...

Natalie!!!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are!!!!! I miss them so much. I love those kids. And now another sweet little girl and you live in California. Its crazy how life can change in a few years. I hope you all are doing well. I will check back often! Give your family kisses and hugs.
Love
Kim Maddock

Tricia and Michael said...

together . . . together . . . together everywhere. Ah, high school musical . . .
Happy Birthday Jaden!! We miss you and love you lots!!

Maddock Family said...

Natalie,
Thank you for sending me that info about Amy. My heart is broken for her. I don't know how you get up the next morning. Are you anywhere close to her in Cali? Just reply to this and it will go to my email.
Love
Kim

Bliss said...

Jaden - Happy birthday! We miss you in primary but I hope you are having a wonderful time in California!

Sister Sawyer

Natalie - what is your email address?